AbuDhabi holiday, a suprise and a GREAT Deal;)

1. I am SO excited...
    I am on a holiday in AbuDhabi and did a lot of research before ,if there were any shops that actually carried balenciaga..Nothing!
    While strolling through a mall(ignoring LV Chanel and the other usual stuff ):yes: a gorgeous red weekender bag caught my eye..
    And there it was..out of the blue..Balenciaga Heaven..
    A shop called Unass..
    Lots of different styles and nice staff(ask for Sarah if u EVER go)The best thing was when I decided to buy a grey twiggy I found out that it was 40% off:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Love it!!:heart:
  2. omg wow! that's amazing. I'm going to be in Dubai this summer -- I'll definitely check it out!!!
  3. really..i'm so jealous, Oulaliscious.....wat a good deal...u lucky gal......pls post ur new bag here for us to drool...:greengrin: :greengrin:
  4. Pics, pics, pics! :party:
  5. Oh whow congrats to a great find!
  6. congrats on the great deal!!! I got my griege Work for less than retail too and the feeling is fantastic:smile:
  7. :yahoo: Congratulations!:yahoo:

Can't wait to see your pics.
  8. FABULOUS deal!! Congrats!! Looking forward to seeing your pics!
  9. Fantastic, cant wait to see pics!!!!!! Congrats
  10. Wow, lucky you!!
    Can't wait to see pics!!
  11. CONGRATULATIONS ... ;):yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  12. Great deal lucky girl!!!
    Congratulations :dothewave::dothewave:
  13. Congrats! Sounds like fun!
  14. thaaanks so much girls:heart: I still cant believe other bbags are all eBay deals and this is my first spanking new Balenciaga!!
    Ill try to upload pictures as soon as i find a way to get them to the computer:sweatdrop:
  15. What a lucky find!!