Absolute favorite bag for under $1k?

1. Preferably a shoulder style or satchel with a shoulder strap in black or brown! Thanks gals!

2. [​IMG]

3. In no particular order:

1. Coach Legacy Large shoulder bag (if you can still find one), about $800.
    2. Hogan Big Dune hobo, $995.
    3. Gerard Darel Charlotte flap satchel, $635.
    4. Loeffler Randall Hattie, $665.
    5. Gustto Big Baca, $760.
    6. Be & D Garbo, about $895.
    7. Salvatore Ferragamo Gancio shoulder bag, $990.
    8. Bottkier Large Essex, $780.
    9. Ghibli suede and reptile hobo, $336.
    10. Moschino large patent shoulder bag, $995.
    Honorable mention: Chloe Kerala hobo, just a hair over budget at $1095.
    I could do this all day! :yes:

4. I don't know if this is that style for you but the Kooba Sienna in Black is stunning. It is a little on the heavy side but not terrible and you DO get used to it. People compliment it all the time and to me it does not seem to be a style that will be out in a few years, it's a little boho but not overly.

5. Ohhhh the Coach legacy bag in whiskey (brown) is GORGEOUS. There is a large one and a small one - small one is still a good size and it's about $400.

6. I am enjoying my Kooba Paige, but like Kimmi commented on a Kooba, it is heavier than I'd like it to be. But it's made of beautiful leather (I have black), interior is pink suede, and it has pockets on the outside (and inside). It's a beautiful yet very practical bag. I think it sells for around $650 or so, so it's well under your limit.

7. I agree with Salvatore Ferragamo Gancio shoulder bag, $990.

8. joy gryson leather bag $795
    [​IMG]

Loeffler Randall “Large Slouch Tote” $795
    [​IMG]

marni $995
    [​IMG]

gryson "olivia" somewhere around $800
    [​IMG]

AND ALL BALENCIAGA BAGS :p

9. I like this one!

Loeffler Randall “Large Slouch Tote” $795
    [​IMG]

10. - Ferragamo Marissa
    - Balenciaga First
    - LV Cabas Piano

11. I'd second the Gancio bag suggestion, but also check out Hayden Harnett and Cole Haan. They both have some really nice bags for under $500.

12. Anything a bit smaller - more along the lines of a 10x12 bag - these other bags are so huge and I just don't carry that much. I'm leaning towards the Balenciaga First, Box or perhaps Twiggy but would love to find something a tad less expensive if at all possible!

13. Whoops, sorry; I'm all about the big bags! The Loeffler Randall Hattie and the Ghibli are both rather small. I also love the Bric's at Forzieri.
    And heads up- Pink Mascara is having a handbag sale this weekend.

14. I like this, $950 at NM:
    [​IMG]

Hogan Shopper

15. My absolute favourite bag under $1K is the Dior Nude Detective Clutch...the following picture is from STAR's bag showcase:
    Dior nude detective clutch.jpg