about to buy my first bv...

1. I'm going tomorrow afternoon to buy a red veneta at the BV store on 5th ave. (Hopefully they have one in stock!) Any suggestions? Comments?
  2. Sounds absolutely gorgeous to me! Many of us are coveting the carmino. Welcome to the forum and do post pics when you get it!
  3. How exciting!! Hope they have that stunning carmino there and many other items for you to try on!! I'm going there this Saturday too. Have fun!!
  4. Pls do post some modelling pics!! Camino is a stunning color!!
  5. Congratulations and welcome to the club! I can't wait to see pictures and action shots. I think you'll be wonderfully happy with the carmino veneta - such a gorgeous color :smile:
  6. Oohh, crossing my fingers that they have one in stock - you should call and make sure they do!! :smile: I have a Carmino iron bag and :heart::heart::heart: it! Looking forward to seeing your pics.
  7. I haven't seen one IRL yet. They must be stunning! We will expect pics, you know!
  8. Good luck and happy shopping! I can't wait to see your carmine veneta!
  9. What an coincidence! I plan to go to BV store tomorrow as well for a Carmino Veneta! Wish us both good luck!
  10. Good luck to you both in getting a carmino veneta. I would love to see some real life photos of that color.
  11. Daniela and Gemibebe, congrats on getting the carmino veneta. It's a very beautiful color. :love:
  12. got it! i haven't taken it out of the bag yet, I'm trying to savor it...also, I am a little bummed out about paying so much tax - I should have driven to NJ! :p
  13. Can't wait to see the pics; it must be tdf beautiful!
  14. Yay! congrats on such a great bag... and your first BV !:yahoo:
  15. Ooh, daniela, you must get that veneta out of its bag to savor it! Remember petting and cuddling your BV is totally normal! When my campana came in the mail I carried it around the house all night; my husband thought I was crazy!

Enjoy your first BV and may it put a smile on your face everytime you wear it!