About posting 'collections'/question for the Mods

^^
Kimmie, would it be possible to add that no comments should be made on the stickied collection page? That way we can scroll through the collections without having to weed through all of the complimentary posts. I know everyone loves to hear appreciation for their bags (I know I do:yes:) but this would make it a bit more efficient and the thread won't end up being xxxxpages long with more than 1/2 of that being comments.
Just a thought...

^^
Kimmie, would it be possible to add that no comments should be made on the stickied collection page? That way we can scroll through the collections without having to weed through all of the complimentary posts. I know everyone loves to hear appreciation for their bags (I know I do:yes:) but this would make it a bit more efficient and the thread won't end up being xxxxpages long with more than 1/2 of that being comments.
Just a thought...

Yeah, I can do that but post will definetely happen and i dont have the time to deleate everyones comments.

That would be an awesome thing to have within the Coach section. Other designer bags are beautiful but Coach is my favorite so that is what I rather see.

Hopefully us Coach girls can control ourselves and not post comments within the Collection thread.

I agree! We do have a sticky of reference library...but not collections. AND I was recently looking at the ref. library, and lots of pictures have ceased to show up. I guess there is a time limit on photos that were taken on sites like "photobucket"...I don't know...:shrugs:..but it's frustrating to go and read what should be there...only it's not! Anyone know how to resolve this?