About my chocolate silverado dr. bag...

1. Hey gals,

I have been trying to sell my beloved chocolate Chloe Silverado Dr. bag (the large size) on eBay for 2 weeks now, and I have been getting really low offers.... nothing over $400! What's up with that? I was expecting to be able to get at least $550- $600 for it. Are my expectations totally unreasonable? :confused1:

Please be honest. I'm not going to relist it if its value is only $300 or $400. I'd rather hang on to her than let her go for that.

2. Hmmm, i think that maybe you should hold out for a month or two before relisting again.

It's like the paddy shopper. A galpal of mine couldn't sell her paddy shopper for awhile... but all of a sudden they became super popular! She held out to get the price she wanted.

$300 or $400 is too low :sad: and your price $550, $600 is very very reasonable!
  3. if uou dont really wanna sell it for less than your asking price, AND you are not in dire need of money, then I would say just hold on to it until the market gets better. good luck!
  4. I think it's a bad time to try to sell. People are still in the mood for 60% off from NM and BG, so they are going to want even more off from an eBay seller. Wait awhile and try again.