? about MJ Stam...

1. I am thinking about buying a Marc Jacobs quilted stam. In some pictures I've seen on eBay, I notice the bag seems to sag when it's not being held up. I had an LV Speedy that would sag easily, and I hated that. Ended up selling it on eBay because I couldn't deal with the sagging. Is the Stam this way too? Or does it stay "up" when you put it down on a hard surface?

2. The newer stam bags don't sag, there is more structure to the shape and leather. The original stam, which was released in fall 05 had the least amount of structure and smooshier leather. And beware, most of the stams on eBay are fake versions of the fall 05 stams. These stams have the red suede interior. Fall 06 has cream canvas and Resort 05 has brown canvas, sadly, the suede has been discontinued in stams because of the weight issue.

I'm sure there might be a small amount of sag if the bag is empty, but I don't think by much. Check out auctions by personalshoppers, she has several new season auth stams for sale and you can see how they sit. I'm sure several members also own this bag so they'll be along to help. I have a fall 05 which I love....