Abercombie says "No Shirt, No Service"

:roflmfao: Very funny!!!!

And insightful...A & F security would not let some guys BUY a shirt?:huh:

I hate that the 'mission' gave A&F all this publicity, but pointing out their hypocrisy was very, very creative!:woohoo:

Charles, where are you???

noshirts21.jpg

This is funny!
It’s tough to say what the model himself thought of us. He had a variety of reactions over the course of the mission. He was positioned in front of a wall at the entrance, so when the first couple of shirtless guys approached him, he had no knowledge that there were 100 more behind him in the store. He was very aggressive towards these first two agents. It probably didn’t help that the two guys happened to be both taller and more sculpted than he was. “At least I get paid to do this,” he scoffed at them.

Thanks for posting the link, I laughed a lot

a similar thing was done at a Manhattan Best Buy, but they sent everyone in in royal blue polo shirts and khakis. they weren't to tell anyone that they worked for Best Buy, but they were told to offer to help if a customer passed by. i work for Best Buy, so i thought that was particularly interesting. i find Abercrombie and Fitch kind of repugnant, so i have to say that this made me smile :smile: