Abbey- How much does it hold?

1. Hi All,

I'm interested in getting this bag for work.

Gucci

I usually carry with me, wallet, agenda, sunglasses/case, a novel, makeup bag and bottle of water.

Will all the above fit in this bag comfortably?

Please kindly advise, pics would be even better :graucho:

Any other pros and cons on this bag are welcome

TIA:p

2. i have this bag and it does hold a lot of things. i have two little kids and i like to use this tote when i'm out with them since i can put their stuff in my bag and some snacks too. this bag is one of my favorites.

3. I agree with bullshopper. I am able to hold everything you mentioned plus a couple of diapers and toys.

4. Thanks you guys~

5. Great bag. I love it.

6. Looks great! Sounds like it would hold everything you need to take, go for it!!:yahoo::yahoo:

7. its great! i love it fit looooooooooads in there! i have pics somewhere but theyre too large and wont resize grrr! ill take some more after work later :smile:

8. i have this in black - LOVE IT!!! It holds tons, it's sort of on the flimzy side - but you can really get a lot of stuff inside.....I would buy it, it's a great fashionable Gucci!!!

9. I just purchased one and I absolutely love it! It's very roomy... great for school, work or going out. I agree that it's sort of flimsy, so you will probably need to rearrange some stuff so you don't have a huge lump on the side of your purse.

10. flimsy-comparatively light and insubstantial; easily damaged
    • (of clothing) light and thin
    • (of a pretext or account) weak and unconvincing

and for future reference, please post authenticity concerns/inquiries here: http://forum.purseblog.com/gucci/authenticate-gucci-please-read-post-1-prior-posting-607932.html.

side note: this thread is from 2007!!!!!

:closed: