abaglover's collection

Wow, abaglover! I totally love all of them! I love damier myself, I have a pink Venetia (in cherry blossom... your pink is soooo cute!), and I found your showcase thread by searching for the Kooba Farrah and/or Claudia, which I am considering right now. Which of the two Kooba styles do you like better?

Here are some additions to my collection :smile: .

The Balenciaga works in lilac and cornflower blue.

The Juicy Couture Daydreamer tote in Crystal/Stranger, the Morea tote in peck (dark blue) and the Morea tote in suspicion (pink).

I'm not sure why the peck Morea tote pictured at eLuxury (http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?SectionID=9000&styleid=11184941) has the leather patches on the front and mine don't, but that was what they sent me and I actually like it better.

Attachments

• Picture 029a.jpg
    Picture 029a.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 72
  • Picture 014a.jpg
    Picture 014a.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 56
You have amazing taste, I love all your new additions! =) Gosh, the colors are beyond beautiful...Drooling....Velour....More drooling....

This is my 1st time seeing Morea tote, I love it! Wish there is a smaller version of it for a five footer like me. I like yours more than those on elux for sure, yours are more stream lined (less leather patches in the front). The scarf with poms poms are so adorable. Suspicion is a yummy color too, it looks like Purple on my screen; Peck is very nice as well.

The Daydreamer's pink color is soooo pretty, this shade is so soft & feminine.

Balenciaga's Lilac is beautiful!!! =)

abaglover said:
Here are some additions to my collection :smile: .

The Balenciaga works in lilac and cornflower blue.

The Juicy Couture Daydreamer tote in Crystal/Stranger, the Morea tote in peck (dark blue) and the Morea tote in suspicion (pink).

I'm not sure why the peck Morea tote pictured at eLuxury (http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?SectionID=9000&styleid=11184941) has the leather patches on the front and mine don't, but that was what they sent me and I actually like it better.

bag.lover said:
You have amazing taste, I love all your new additions! =) Gosh, the colors are beyond beautiful...Drooling....Velour....More drooling....

This is my 1st time seeing Morea tote, I love it! Wish there is a smaller version of it for a five footer like me. I like yours more than those on elux for sure, yours are more stream lined (less leather patches in the front). The scarf with poms poms are so adorable. Suspicion is a yummy color too, it looks like Purple on my screen; Peck is very nice as well.

The Daydreamer's pink color is soooo pretty, this shade is so soft & feminine.

Balenciaga's Lilac is beautiful!!! =)

Awww, thanks bag.lover :shame: !! You are too kind. The velour on the Morea totes are really plush, much plusher than this Marc by Marc Jacobs velour bag I have. I was really surprised but happy!

I got my Petal Pink Venetia (with orange twill lining) from MJ in New York. Its a really nice light pink. At first I was disappointed because the original pink, wish I could remember the color, was the palest, just barely pink but it was from the prior year and sold out. They've done a lot of pink since then, the Rose Quartz, Cherry Blossom (hot pink), Geranium, Petunia Pink. This bags shows great in pink and it was my first MJ and first really expensive designer!