AARRRGGHHH!!! UPS Sux! (grrrrr...)

1. OK, I've gotta vent...

My brand new 07 Natural GH Part-time was supposed to be delivered YESTERDAY (Thursday)...well, UPS came and, without even opening my front gate to get to my front door, just left the stupid 'infonotice' saying they'll return tomorrow (today, Friday) between 10:30 and 2:00...

Well, I waited home ALL F'IN DAY!!! 2:00 came and went...3:00 came and went...finally, at 3:30, I called UPS and they just said, well, it looks like the driver won't get to your area until 6 or 6:30 tonight! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?! :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric: :hysteric:

So...I"ve sat home ALL DAY to wait for a delivery that won't be here until tonight anyway...oh, UPS did say I could PICK it up at the UPS facility tonight between 8 and 8:30 - oh, gee, thanks!

Sorry for the novel...I'm just very frustrated and needed to vent to people who will understand my angst!!! :shame:
  2. You are not alone, i have to waited for them all day for my bag too and it would be nice if they show up on time. :rolleyes:
  3. I'm with ya on UPS. :cursing::cursing:

They really did a number on me last month. I had an LV shipped to me UPS ground that should have taken about 3 days, instead it took 22 because someone at the local station kept correcting the address to my parents house 600 miles away (where I haven't lived since high school :wtf:). It ended up at my parents house twice and took 6 phone calls to get it fixed. It was complete incompetence!

I hope you get your bag tonight, so you don't have to worry or waist anymore time.

4. So annoying!! Especially when they specifiy a time block that they say they will return!! I've already opened a bottle of wine since my husband is gone for the night...:p

What are you waiting for cutiek1t?
  5. Please post pics as soon as it arrives!
  6. I know, it is so frustrating. At least it is not Fedex Ground (Not Express/Air)...
  7. Awww, that sucks!

I'm lucky, I work like 2 minutes from my house and both Fed Ex and UPS know that and if I'm not home they deliver to my work and the Post Office is only a few buildings down and I go there every day for work so I can pick up my packages also :p
  8. larnette, they do suck at times... but think of all those times when they ring the bell and gently hand you your new treasure... :yes: Deep breaths and some tea while you wait ;) and don't forget to post pics when you get it so I can drool like a loon :graucho:
  9. ugh, how frustrating! has it arrived yet?

10. Nope!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's almost 6pm here and still no sign of the man in brown...another glass of wine is the call I suppose...:shame:
  11. I got it! I got it! I got it!!!

Didn't actually come til almost 7pm tonight (thanks UPS :yucky: ), but it did come!!!

I'll post more pics tomorrow when I have some natural light! Yea!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:
  12. omigoodness... that is beautiful!!

finally came... *YAY*
  13. I hope it's just some UPS problem with my Manolo shoes. *Where's a smilie for biting my nail's away?*
  14. Wow, I like the bag. Is that white? I like the look of Balenciaga in white.
  15. I'm generally not a fan of the GH... but have to say that it looks amazing with that colour!

Well done, nice buy!

Now you can have another wine to celebrate :graucho: