AARGH!! Mid-Aft, Guccissima or Gaucho?

Which dark red bag?

1. Bbag Mid Afternoon Tote

2. Guccissima Bouvier Hobo

3. Dior Gaucho Tote

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I need a classy NOT trendy, sassy and NOT boring dark red bag!

:shrugs: So I'm asking you lovely diehard bbag gals for your votes on each of these bags plus your *honest* opinions! THANKS!!!

1. Bordeaux/Grenat Balenciaga Mid-Afternoon - Diabro $926
    2. Bordeaux Guccissima Bouvier - Bluefly $771
    3. Wine Dior Gaucho - Diabro $841
  2. Grenat is the most versitile red bag I have ever owned. And although I think the other two are cute, I also think that they fall firmly into the "trendy" category. The Mid-Afternoon is for sure the most sophisticated and timeless looking of the three.
  3. Thanks! Here are PICS:
    mid-aft 1.jpg gucci bordeaux guccissima hobo.jpg gaucho-tote 1.jpg
  4. To be completely honest, I have the Guccissima Bouvier and I love it :heart: I've also bought and returned a Mid-Afternoon. The Bouvier is classier, IMHO... Errr, no stone throwing, please :smile:
  5. Seeing them side by side that way, I might change my vote to the Bouvier as well...

6. Thanks for the honesty! The gucci's arriving today but I was drawn to the bbag and dior on Diabro, which doesn't accept returns. Can't wait to see what others say...
  7. Thanks Cheshire Cat!!
  8. I went for the bbag even though the mid-aft is not my favorite style but that gucci is quite a looker!!!! I might be willing to jump the bal ship for that baby. I love the dior but I think it will look really silly in a few years.
  9. Actually, have you looked into Jimmy Choo Ramona or Riki in burgundy (it's a dark red)? Very classy, not trendy and def. not boring:smile:
  10. I vote for the Gucci. I personally don't care for the Mid-Afternoon style. The Dior is way too trendy, although I love it.
  11. I like the Dior, but voted for the Mid-Afternoon. I love grenat! I think the Dior Gauchos will be outdated soon.
  12. My choice will be to bbag grenat mid-afternoon which i think is the most versatile style and color.....it's my fav color as well as it looks very similar to my beloved bordeaux.....:smile:
  13. I've always liked the Gaucho bag, but who's to say it won't look trendy in a few years? So I voted for the Dior.