AAGG! Nordstroms screw up

1. So I finally found a denaro with the print placement I wanted in the amore, and I chargesent it from Oregon. I looked on my credit card statment only to find out I got charged $237!!! I call to find out what is going on and turns out the lady sent me a bag and the wallet!!! I remember asking her about a bag, but then I decided to only get the wallet (and I remember telling her that I didn't want the bag because she was able to find the wallet for me). So now I have a bigger cc bill because I got sent a bag that I didn't want. I hope I don't have to pay for shipping it back. What is up with that?

2. idk, but that's seriously messed up. it's their bad, so i would call and ***** about it and they'll probably reimburse you or something. stupid workers.

3. That totally sucks, I agree with
    JessakaMitz... Call and dispute it, you sholdn't hafta pay for someone else's screw up!!! vbmenu_register("postmenu_2513717", true);

4. Call and talk to the customer service dept. in that dept. store you bought it from, tell her/him the problem and they'll hopefully figure something out to cover your return shipping. I had a problem with an order I placed over the phone at a macy's last week...and customer service gave me a phone # to call if I didn't receive my bags in time (which I haven't...still don't have them a over a week later!) and Macy's would refund my shipping charges. ($19!) I called and they did that today..but get this...the customer service rep. said, "yes, packages can take up to 2 weeks to be delivered." I said, "Wow, I get packages from Hong Kong faster than that!" Anyway, hopefully you won't have to wait 2 weeks to get your package...and that they'll take care of it.

5. Give Nordie's a call ... they have impecable customer service and I think they will take care of you - I know its frustrating but they really are good about this kind of stuff.

6. So I got my denaro in today along with the bag that they sent that I didn't want. It is a very cute campeggio, but I'm already getting one in the mail from someone else (and that one has adios and ciaociao ALL over it). The one Nordstroms sent has good placement (just not as many grim reaper couples as I want). But at least they are sending me a free return shipping label. I'll post pics incase anyone else is interested.

7. I feel ya. I placed an order for the Amore Caramella off AzaleaOnline & they charged it to my CC, then emailed me saying they don't have it anymore. It's still on my CC & up on the site!

8. Yikes, sounds like we gotta be careful sometimes eh? O__o