AAAhhh! Just bought a Black Leather Gryson Skye!! Tell me I'll love it!!

I think it's more of a casual bag... mostly the size and the shape like greenpixie mentioned. It's a clunkier bag IMO.. not so streamlined... and hence more casual.

I paid $363 for it during their sale a few months ago.

But I think you got a better deal considering yours is black.. mine is white, so not as versatile... I've stopped using it cuz I'm tired of having my jeans rub off onto the beautiful leather.

It's a great bag nonetheless.. I have a woven skye coming to me in the mail..scored a great deal from active endeavors!!

I am sooo envious!!! I've been wanting to get one too. Can you give an estimate price if you found it at NR? Coz I'd hate to pay full price if it seems like you can get Gryson bags in some places at a cheaper price. Once again....IM SO ENVIOUS!!!! Green with envy!!! Hehe. It's nice to know some Gryson lovers around here. It's rare to see bags lined with suede with their price range.

Enjoy the bag!

The Gryson sale is back up again. They have some woven Jaspers and Tates for sale and several other bags but the variety is not much as far as colors. I am drooling over the Resort line now.