AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! Can't wait for my NEW Chloe Paddington...

1. So I have a few LV bags, was hoping for a Chanel or a Balenciaga bag... but purchased a Brand New Black Chloe Paddington :woohoo:on eBay a few days ago.. I purchased it from Fashionphile's auction - I know they are reputable sellers.. I'm not sure how old it is but the listing said it was never used or carried.. so I purchased it not knowing much about Chloe bags, except for what I see and read in this forum.... I just love the way it looks though I haven't even seen one in RL... I paid a little over $1000 - I hope I got a good deal on it!! (someone please tell me I did :yes:) I've been tracking it's movements and it's supposed to be delivered today... I can't wait.. I'm so excited!!! I will take pictures and will post them as soon as it arrives....

2. Congratulations! I have a noir paddy and I love it! The leather on Chloe bags is TDF! I hope yours is as awesome as mine. You got a pretty good deal considering it's brand new. I don't think the noir ever go on sale. Usually only the less popular colors can occasionally be found on sale.

There are some times when a store will offer some sort of savings promotion but these are really rare. That's how I got mine.

Please post when it arrives and let us know how you like it!

3. I bought a black paddy (my first Chloe) in December and I love it. I am sure you will too! For a classic black, I think that $1000 is a great deal. Please send pictures when she arrives!

4. I waited all day for my Bay. No such luck. Take comfort, you weren't the only one camping at at your front door. Arrrrrrgh back at ya!

5. I did receive the bag that afternoon,:yahoo: AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! became OMG! OMG! as I tore open the box then it became UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wtf: as soon as I lift the bag out of the box... It wasn't what I had expected, it was a big, no wait a HUGE let down, I was so disappointed at the condition the bag came in, dissatisfied and even angry by the time I totally inspected the bag. It was not brand new at all, it looked like it had been carried.. though to be fair to the seller it was clean inside and out, the BIG problem and letdown was that there was this thing, smack right in the middle of the bag, where the lock rests, I don't know how to explain it but it looked like it was burned, or indented or another really heavy bag was sitting on top of it for a really really really long time... :cursing:

I emailed the seller right away telling them how dissatisfied I was, the reply came the following day, and they are willing to take the bag back - full refund and all.. whew!!! I had to wait and get myself relaxed before writting this email or else I would be writting things I'd wish I never written... I will take pictures of it in a few minutes and let you gals and guys look and let me know if I was over reacting...

6. OMG, what a disappointment... Don't worry dear, since they are willing to take it back with a full refund, there is nothing to worry about... Better luck next time.:flowers:

7. Something similar though less striking happened to me and I got a partial refund from the seller, since the bag was in pretty good condition but obviously not new...
    But, if you are not completely happy, you should return it and wait for the next black paddy to turn up... it will, sooner than you expect!
    Good luck whatever you decide...

8. Please post pics! Would love to compare to mine.

9. Man these bags can be like husbands??? Tiltilate you to the highest highs and then bring you to the lowest lows. Like Div says sometimes all within an hour!

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

11. At least you can get your money back and hopefully end up with the perfect paddy for you. Would love to see pics. Good luck!

12. Thanks everyone for the comforting words...... Here are the pictures as promised.... please tell me what you guys think.... let me know if you guys wants more pictures taken...

pls note: the 2nd picture has the flush turned on...

DSCF5503.JPG DSCF5499.JPG DSCF5493.JPG
  13. So these leathered areas do NOT smooth out? They are like permanent? Weird?

14. You are right dear... The bag is not in excellent condition... Good decision returning it!
    These wrinkles/whatever they are , must have happened from bad storage of the bag... It looks like it was stored in a drawer with other bags sitting on top for a long time...:yucky:

15. ^^If this is the case^^perhaps you can take the bag to a leather repair shop and they can give you an estimate to iron out those wrinkes. Present that infomation to the seller to get a discounted on your purchase?

I've done with this with two of my eBay auctions and truly it was a win, win situation.