Aaaahhhhh!!! It's Here!!!!

congrats! just wondering how much you got it for. i'm eyeing a similar bag in good condition at ebay and it's worth $380. i'm not sure whether it's worth the price. thanks!:smile:

congrats! just wondering how much you got it for. i'm eyeing a similar bag in good condition at ebay and it's worth $380. i'm not sure whether it's worth the price. thanks!:smile:
I honestly got lucky with this one. It's a funny story actually. I saw it on ebay and the auction was due to end in like an hour. So I put it on Authenticate this Louis, and was waiting for a response. Well the auction ended, Then no lie, like 3 minutes later Someone authenticated it and said it's real. (I was like "Oh, of course, now that the auction ended) LOL!:wtf: So I emailed the seller right away, and asked her if she was going to re-list it because I wanted it really bad. She immediately relisted it for $199.00 with the $45 shipping, (just for me), and when she got my bid, she ended the auction right away, and now here she is! So it was awesome! The price was a steal! And the bag is Perfect! The hardware is a little tarnished, but if you're not really looking, you can't tell. There are no scratches on the leather, and the interior is Perfect, no pen marks, etc. She was a great seller, and communicated very great with me! (I have her on my favs. now!)

Congratulations! That's a gorgeous bag. I've never seen it before and it's just yummy. BTW you are one cute preggers...I hope I look half as cute as you when I have a bun in the oven. ;)

I honestly got lucky with this one. It's a funny story actually. I saw it on ebay and the auction was due to end in like an hour. So I put it on Authenticate this Louis, and was waiting for a response. Well the auction ended, Then no lie, like 3 minutes later Someone authenticated it and said it's real. (I was like "Oh, of course, now that the auction ended) LOL!:wtf: So I emailed the seller right away, and asked her if she was going to re-list it because I wanted it really bad. She immediately relisted it for $199.00 with the $45 shipping, (just for me), and when she got my bid, she ended the auction right away, and now here she is! So it was awesome! The price was a steal! And the bag is Perfect! The hardware is a little tarnished, but if you're not really looking, you can't tell. There are no scratches on the leather, and the interior is Perfect, no pen marks, etc. She was a great seller, and communicated very great with me! (I have her on my favs. now!)

wow! now that's what i call LUCKY! congrats again on the bag and the baby. i myself just delivered my girl 6 weeks ago. goodluck on the forthcoming sleepless nights!:roflmfao: