1. someone got a b bag!! someone got a b bag!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

2. Pics pics pics pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Charlene -- which one :confused1: , one of the fancy embellished ones for a lacey lady perhaps :graucho: or am I psychic :nuts:
  4. congrats! we'd love to see pix!!
  5. oooh, we need details! you can't tease us like this!!!

spill the beans :biggrin:
  6. Please post pics....btw, your title scared me a bit, was worried something happened
  7. Oooh! Congrats! I can't wait to see your pics! ;)
  8. I can feel the ground move under my feet. Your excitement is alarming. Congrats! ^^
  9. where are the pics? :graucho:
  10. sorry for the wait, girls!! i havent taken many pics of it, i've been too busy carrying it out! u wont believe how many compliments i get when Bailey [gotta name my B bag that haha] is out with me!

gotta add mocca in there cause she's just too cute hahahaha. enjoy girls! hope u love bailey as much as i do! im still dying over my purchase!!:nuts::nuts::wlae::wlae::wlae::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
    DSC02078.JPG DSC02081.JPG DSC02442.JPG HomeSweetHome006.jpg
  11. LOvely, congrats that is my favourite B bag!
  12. hot bag, hotlegs~
  13. Love the Nappa Vernice B bags, the nappa softens up over time & is so soft! Congrats! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  14. Great Bag and Great Legs! Not to mention, adorable puppy! You've got it all! Congrats!!! I love that tan and black patent combo for the B-bag! :heart:
  15. I love this B bag combination, and the bigger size better than the smaller! It looks fab on you, congratulations!! :smile: