AAAAAAH! My first chanel!

1. So it's Christmas morning and I've made delicious pancakes (using oatmeal, flour, club soda, butter, cinnamon, and sugar) for my mom and dad. We had Kona Coffee, read the newspaper, and ate breakfast. We headed downstairs afterwards and started to open our presents. I've been squeezing, poking, and shaking all the presents since they've been under the tree, but one has baffled me the whole month. It felt like a box, but it had a plastic kind of "squish" on the top. It's not as soft as a clothing box, but it's too soft to be electronics.
    I picked up this mysterious box and my mom told me to open something else. No problem, there's plenty of other things to play with. I open my presents - there's this cool Pan-Am totebag (great carry-on size), a card for my mom promising jeans to make Barbie jealous (I think I'm a jeans addict - you'll see how she packaged it later), a bunch of gift cards, the ULTIMATE Blade Runner set... the list goes on.
    I get to the last box and ask if I can open it now. I take off the paper and I see a silver Neiman Marcus box, complete with green ribbon and mini picture frame. I slide the ribbon off and open it up. I gently unrwap the tissue and gasp.
    A black box with the white letters "C", "H", "A", "N", "E", and "L" stare back at me. I feel a little dizzy, like my brain is spinning around...I open up the box and unwrap the felt and chain.
    It's a black wallet on a chain with silver hardware!:yahoo: I really wasn't expecting something like this this year. My mom had gone without me one day and asked the SA about a nice "My First Chanel" for a 17 year-old girl. He helped her pick out something - the Wallet on a chain. I love black and I love silver hardware.

I definitely wasn't expecting it, as evidenced by my expression!

PICTURES!

[​IMG]
    Handing out gifts.

[​IMG]
    My mom is awesome.

[​IMG]
    The bag makes its appearance.

[​IMG]
    I... I own this now? Reaaaally?

[​IMG]
    Chenille and her Pawda.

2. congrats!

3. thats a beautiful bag!!!

does anyone know the retail price?

4. wow, that's a nice first chanel! Congrats!

5. Merry Christmas to you! What a great gift!

6. Congrats!

7. what a great story, congrats!!! the "pawda" is really cute..lol

8. what a great story, congrats to your christmas gift, great first chanel

9. congrats on your first! Merry Xmas!

10. Merry Christmas! and congratulations!!!

11. Congrats.

12. Aww i like the way you presented it :smile: very nice! Congrats!

13. lucky girl! i'm so jealous! congrats!

14. Very nice. Congrats.

Love your puppy and her new bag. LOL

15. congrats!