A yummy slice of amarante!

1. Hello all. My newest purchase: Amarante French Purse. The color is so lovely. It can look so different depending on how much light hits it.

IMG_2345.jpg

IMG_2348.JPG

IMG_2359.JPG

It gets fingerprinty. But the color is so yummy, I had to buy this! I purchased the pochette wallet first. I kept it for a total of 2 days. It was too big and wasn't zesty enough for me. I contemplated getting an azur french purse since it also has 8 credit card slots. However, I loved this color so much, I knew amarante was the way to go.

Thanks for looking.

2. Gorgeous. I love it. :love::love:

3. That's beautiful! congrats!...isin't the color change amazing?! it's like you got 3 wallets in one! hehe :heart:

4. congrats! :smile: i really looove the yummy color of amarante :smile:

5. congrats !

6. congrats!

7. Congrats!

8. I love the color under bright lighting, its sooo fabulous! I wish amarante was always that color even under indoor lighting, if it was we'd be amarante wallet twins, lol... Congrats its beautiful!

9. Congrats .. it is stunning:heart:

10. It is so mysterious! You are making me want to take out my Roxbury just to look at her! Congrats.

11. Congrats!
    I saw it the other day , It's so pretty !

12. tastay! enjoy it!

13. Thanks, everyone! I haven't transferred my stuff over to the wallet yet. I'm spending way too much time just looking at it.:p

14. Wow, that is totally "yummy"! Congrats!

15. Congrats! It's very pretty!