1. Yay! It's like a dragonfly flew into my heart

2. Nay! Insects, begone!

3. Meh I like this one better, and I'll tell you in my post

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Definitely :tup:.

It's lovely. :smile:

2. I love the Dragonfly!

3. i absolutely love it! and ur "insects be gone" comment cracked me up :roflmfao:

4. I saw it on sale online somewhere for less. I forget where though.

ETA: I found it at Dillards for $236.25

5. Looks lovely but not for $315.00 :tdown:.

I would be afraid that once the dragonfly got snagged unto a sweater/clothing... the dragonfly will come off and tear a hole into that clutch.:s 315.00 for something that fragile is just not for me... but it is just me.

6. I went looking to see what else he has out, and found the bag on sale at eBags for $212.

7. For >$300 I don't like it. If it was $100 or less I would love it :shrugs:

I like the design of it; it's just not something I'd spend big bucks on. JMHO...

8. Nice! :tup:

9. Absolutely love it! I don't like a lot of clutches, because they're just a little too fancy. But this is such a great cross over clutch that I would totally wear with a nice pair of metallic pumps, and jeans, and a little sexy top. I :heart: it! And at $200 on some of those sales, I would totally do it.

10. Wow ladies you guys rock for hunting out the sales. :rochard: I'm going to find it hard to pass up this clutch, although I'm wondering if it'll even go down lower under the 200 mark!! :biggrin:

11. I think it's gorgeous!

12. I love dragonflies! But I'd have to see it in person to be sure. I think its cute from the picture though.