A wonderful PF'ers perky boobies!!

1. Good luck with your boobie reduction Donna!
  2. Very tempting ...Turquoise boobie but I dont even have turquoise bag yet:crybaby:
  3. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

Good luck, Donna!!
  4. Good luck Donna~~~
  5. I love that tittle! lol! It made me laugh so hard! Good luck on your sales Donna.
  6. GOOD LUCK Donna! I know they will sell fast!!
  7. Tittle? Was that a Freudian slip or what? HAHAHAHAHA.....:roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  8. Oh good luck donna, if only I had a turquoise bag (which I would die for) I would have a good reason to buy a turquoise boobie...I loooove this turquoise planet! I think it's not going to stay up there for long.
  9. thank you girls! aaahhh, yes. My boobs are too big, ummm, too massive...ummm...I decided I will just keep 3 or 4. I got carried away with them, and with my move to AZ recently, I have to keep expenses down till paychecks start coming in. Hopefully they will all go to new homes soon.
  10. Nice boobies :roflmfao:
  11. Quite bodacious, Donna! Good luck. And, Miss ElleWoods, that is a gorgeous bag in your avatar.
  12. OMG, this thread cracks me up...:roflmfao:
  13. Thanks RhondaFaye- I got it brand new at a consignment store (still with the tags on it from Barneys) for $475!!

I didn't realize it was physically possible for a girl to have so many boobies :lol:
  14. Good luck Donna! :yahoo: Your boobies will definitely find a new home soon! I want the turquoise one badly, but i'm located in the UK :sad:....will have to keep looking for more boobies!