A wonderful day at NM.............

1. I am so glad I found this site a few months ago!!!!

So today it came down to the JC Ramona in Black and a few different Chanels.

The Ramona won out!!!!!

I already changed purses today and couldn't believe how many comments I've gotten just over a purse. The public loves this purse ~ it kinda cracked me up the attention I wasn't getting ~ just the purse.

I am so excited I have a casual event to go to Saturday and this is the perfect purse for it.

I just needed to share how happy I am w/ my new purse!!!
  2. Wow, that is a good day at Neiman Marcus! Congratulations, it is a gorgeous bag. So good to hear how much love your new Choo has been showered with already!
  3. I love my Ramona. Get compliments on it all the time! Excellent choice.
  4. I LOVE my Ramona too :smile:
    Congrats on your new bag - how about some modeling pics :smile:
  5. That is so Wonderful! I love my Ramona too! We will anxiously await modeling photos!
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I just joined the Ramona club as well....it's such a beautiful bag!

Enjoy your new bag! :biggrin:
  7. I will post a picture soon.......

but I just wanted to make a quick comment. I'm already noticing the metal where it locks is slightly scratched.......I'm trying to be careful but maybe it scratches easy?

have any of you experienced this?
  8. Me three! I love mine too!

Congrats, its a great bag, and you made the right choice. You can get a Chanel anytime.
  9. Congrats on your Ramona --Ramona is a great bag, I have the first edition in Navy and always love the looks and compliments I get with that bag.