A Woman Stabs Husband ..For Opening Christmas Gift Early !

1. ROCK SPRINGS, Wyo. — A woman stabbed her husband with a kitchen knife following an argument that began when she accused him of opening a Christmas present early, authorities said Friday.

Misty Johnson, 34, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault and battery, a felony, and misdemeanor domestic battery. Her husband, Shawn Fay Johnson, 34, was treated at a hospital for a wound to the chest, police said.

Misty Johnson made an initial court appearance Thursday in which she requested a court-appointed attorney, authorities said. She was released after posting bail, which was set at $7,500.

There was no telephone listing for her in Rock Springs.

Authorities said Shawn Johnson called 911 just before 1 a.m. Wednesday to report that his wife had stabbed him. He told police that his wife started arguing with him over his opening a Christmas present, according to court records.

As the argument escalated, Misty Johnson accused her husband of having an affair, authorities said. Police found a marriage license in the couple's apartment stating they were married in late September 2007.

Police Detective David Thompson said he didn't know what the present was, or if it was intended for the husband. :nuts:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,318009,00.html

2. :wtf:

3. WOW, can we say someone needs anger control management?

This woman has issues!

4. Sounds like this could be their first and last Christmas together !

5. :wtf::nogood:

6. I am sorry but this made me laugh. LOL :roflmfao: She's looney!

I know I am an awful person! :shame:

7. All that just because he "opened" the gift early?!

Holy moly! :wtf:

8. :shrugs:Ok can you say WACKO!

9. :wtf: What is wrong with her?!?

10. Err...wow.

11. I will bet anything the wife probably told him repeatedly beforehand "if you touch those gifts I will stab you!!!!". He just didn't listen:shrugs:

12. yeah he soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo didn't listen!!!!!

This is one of the funniest articles I heard in a long term, second to this was a response by an Afghan woman when asked why she walked ten footsteps behind her husband........her response was landmines!

I know, I got a twisted sense of humour!!!!

13. What a loser.. idiot.:wtf:

14. :busted:roflmfao: Men really need to listen to their wives! :bagslap:

15. perhaps in return he should get her a nice coat for Christmas:

[​IMG]