a wallet to match?

1. did they make a wallet to match this tote?
    i've been searching eBay for weeks, but to no avail.

[​IMG]

2. I have never seen one on eBay either....you could get just a white mini signature envelope wallet...

3. i was kinda hoping for a wallet with a little bee on it. :p

4. I know that would be really cute. I was never really into those styles so the other ladies would probably know. I love the little bees though :smile: Good luck!

5. I don't remember if I ever saw a wallet, but I've seen the matching wristlet (and charm) on e-bay.

6. thanks. i found a wallet that is similar;
    the background is more or an optic type white background, but it does have the bee.
    idk, we'll see. i LOVE this bag, but no wallet to match would bother me. :push:

7. They have just an optic hobo with a bee on it without the flowers if you are interested in that...

8. i think they made a wallet with that collection, but its hard to remember. Coach comes up with new stuff all the time I cant keep track!

9. jennbyrd, that bag is a made for factory store bag so they probably didn't make a matching wallet. They don't always make matching accessories for factory-only items. As others have pointed out, there are some cute things available that will coordinate though!! Hope you find something you like!

10. I saw a lot of that line last spring and summer at tjmaxx

11. ^The one you saw at TJMaxx was probably a little different - either optic signature fabric with the embroidered bees or straw with embroidered flowers. The white mini-signature with the bees and flowers was factory store exclusive.

Here's a link to an eBay listing for this bag -- you can see on the creed that the style number is preceded by an "F" which means that it is a factory-only style. I am not trying to be a know-it-all, I just don't want jennbyrd to be misinformed and think that she might find the matching wallet somewhere that will never have it. :flowers:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-COACH-WHITE-SIGNATURE-FLORAL-BEE-GALLERY-TOTE-BAG_W0QQitemZ160195022101QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63852QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

12. im pretty sure I saw a wristlet as well for this...I remember this! It is sooo cute!

13. mikoni - thanks for the info! you weren't being a know-it-all, you were providing invaluable information!
    i'm thinking the optic wallet matches well enough. maybe, we'll see.
    if not, it would make a great summer/beach tote! :yes: