A Walk to Remember

1. This movie is quite lame, but I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! It is one of my favorite simple love stories- haha... now are you all :roflmfao: at me?!

PS This is what I am watching for my Friday night... :blush:

2. lolz.... i agree, i almost cried at this one. hihihihii:roflmfao: :yes:

3. It is on TBS right now... it is about to get to the point where I am going to cry. Seriously, he is soooo good to her- it is ridiculous!!!! :shame: :heart:

4. seriously one of the best sound tracks ever....:love: only hope is one of my favorite songs....

and yes, simple story but SWEET! :love: and landon:girlsigh: :tender: :love: i mean, a star? seriously? *swoon!*

that's all it takes for me to like a girly movie. heheh.

5. I love this film!!! How could anyone not? Its sooo beautiful :love: And I totally agree, the soundtrack is brilliant too :girlsigh: It's one of the best chick flicks around, I mean they're just sooo cute together!

6. It's such a terrible movie, and yet I watch it when it's on. :shame:

7. I liked the movie..:shame:

8. Aww,I love that movie.Mandy was so good in it...and it was her first acting experience ever! Plus this movie made me realize how incredibly attractive Shane West really is.The story was sad and beautiful too.:love:

9. you have to read the book then!! i read it a while before the movie came out. such a beautiful story! LOVE IT!! :smile:

10. Love the movie and the song "Only Hope" :love: Now, I just have to read the book :yes:

11. I liked it a lot!

12. i actually didn't like the book as much as the movie....and that NEVER happens. the book is set in the 50s and is very....nicholas sparks. i don't care for him, so that's probably why i didn't like it very much. :wlae:

13. I loved this movie. Its so intense .I wish they would make more movies like this.I also loved Bridges of Madisen County.That seen in the car.I would of jumped in clints car so fast,and been out of that town!

14. I loved Mandy Moore in The Princess Diaries,

and I LOVED her in Saved!

There are some of the best lines ever in this movie (and they really make you think):

Hilary Faye: Mary, turn away from Satan. Jesus, he loves you.
    Mary: You don't know the first thing about love.
    Hilary Faye: [throws a Bible at Mary] I am FILLED with Christ's love! You are just jealous of my success in the Lord.
    Mary: [Mary holds up the Bible] This is not a weapon! You idiot.

Mary: So everything that doesn't fit into some stupid idea of what you think God wants you just try to hide or fix or get rid of? It's just all too much to live up to. No one fits in one hundred percent of the time. Not even you.
    Pastor Skip: I know that, Mary.
    Dean: I know in my heart that Jesus still loves me.
    Mary: Why would God make us all so different if he wanted us to be the same
    ?

Mary: [voice over] I mean, really, when you think about it, what would Jesus do? I don't know. But in the meantime we'll be trying to figure it out... together.

And THIS is my favorite one!

Hilary Faye: [at a shooting range] Us Christian girls have got to learn to protect ourselves. I mean, sure Jesus could restore my physical and spiritual virginity, especially if I lost it to some [cocks gun] rapist, but who wants that? I'm saving myself for marriage, and I'll use force if necessary.

15. oooh i love this movie soooo much :crybaby: