A virgin no more!

1. :yahoo: Well, I went into NM today loaded down with cash, gift cards and mall "gold" and bought my first Dior bag...the Lady Dior Soft Shopper! It is really a gorgeous bag (black) with the silver hardware and Dior charms. It hasn't been on its first outing yet, but I must say I think it's chic, beautiful and very user-friendly (shape, straps, inner compartments, feet). It's also nice because although you see a LOT of high-end bags walking around Dallas, you don't see many Diors and that makes me feel even more special!! It's been a NICE day.

2. Congrats! Post pics when you get a chance.

3. wow ! :yahoo: and how does it feel to be "Dior-devirginised" hihi ?:roflmfao: but i guess ur gonna know when u notice all those jealous looks when u take your baby out for a walk ! :yes: and i dont understand why we didnt get no pics at all ! :shrugs:

4. congrats!Pics:yes:

5. Congratulations.

6. Congrats!!!! pics please :woohoo:

7. Enjoy your first bag! ;)

8. :dothewave:

YAY! welcome on board! and of course here's to many many more diors coming your way! ;)

and like everyone else, we love a nice bunch of pictures to celebrate over. :graucho::graucho:

9. Congrats on your first of many dior

10. Congrats! pics please!!!

11. congrats!!

12. Congratulations! post pics please

13. Congrats!

14. Congratulations on your first Dior bag!!! I was de-virginized by Dior too!!!!

Sorry to sound repetitive, but please post pics of your beauty!!!

15. if it was Johnny G. who designed gaucho, can i say i was de-virginised by Galliano ? :graucho: