A VERY wonderful early Christmas reveal!!!

So beautiful! I ordered a reverse monogram today and it will arrive on Monday! I can't wait to see it. I'm tall 5'10" and not sure how it will look on me crossbody.

Congrats on this beauty! You got it already -- so quick after release (lucky you!). I truly like this print (and the digital blue print which sadly they didn't do the PM in). Looks fantastic on you. Like your new hair too. Enjoy!

Congratulations!! It looks STUNNING on you!! I have a reserve order in for this and the reverse monogram. I'm hoping they will be there when I go to the Christmas event. Enjoy

So beautiful! I ordered a reverse monogram today and it will arrive on Monday! I can't wait to see it. I'm tall 5'10" and not sure how it will look on me crossbody.
I am so sure it will be perfect for you! I've seen dozens of pics of this bag on taller girls and it always looks amazing. I hope you love your reverse mono one, it's gorgeous! I wish I could buy both! :lol:

Congrats on this beauty! You got it already -- so quick after release (lucky you!). I truly like this print (and the digital blue print which sadly they didn't do the PM in). Looks fantastic on you. Like your new hair too. Enjoy!
Oh, thank you so much, dear! I did a buzzcut and now my hair is growing back. :smile:
I would loooove this bag in the digital blue print! And I could only get this bag this fast because I was bugging my SA with messages about it ahahahahha :lol::lol:

Congrats! The infrarouge looks stunning! Looks fab on you too! Great xmas present!
Thank you so much, I'm very happy about it! ❤️
You are rocking this bag! I love it!! Congrats and enjoy!!
Thank you so much, doll! :hbeat:
It looks amazing on you! Cool bag[emoji41]
Thanks a lot, dear! :heart:
Congratulations!! It looks STUNNING on you!! I have a reserve order in for this and the reverse monogram. I'm hoping they will be there when I go to the Christmas event. Enjoy
Thank you very much! :hbeat: I am sure you'll love your reverse mono one, it's absolutely stunning as well, I wish I could buy both!
Love it! It looks really perfect on you
Thanks a lot!! ❤️