A Very Thoughtful Gift From My 10year Old

1. OH LADIES I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU WANT MY 10 YEAR MADE FOR ME. I HAD TAKEN THESE A WHILE BACK WHEN I WANTED TO SHOW OFF THE GLASSES WITH THE HEADBAND
    SHE KNOWS I HAVE A LOVE FOR CHANEL AND SHE HAS THIS LIKE HEADBAND KIT AND OTHER ACCESSORIES.. WELL I CAME HOME ONE DAY AND THIS WAS WRAPPED IN A BOX FOR ME- I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO POST THE PICS CAUSE I DID NOT KNOW HOW TO MINIMIZE, BUT NOW I DO- SO ENJOY.
    ISNT THIS THE CUTEST.. SHE HAD WENT THROUGH SOME OF MY SHOE BOXES AND CUT UP MY DUST COVERS THAT COME WITH THE SHOES.. SHE USED MAYBE 2 OR 3 PAIR BEFORE SHE GOT IT RIGHT.. BLESS HER HEART-
    WE CAN NOT SAY ITS FAKE- CAUSE SHE ACTUALLY USED – AUTHENTIC CHANEL DUST COVER BAG.
    THE SEWING IS NOT SO GREAT ON THE INSIDE- BUT THE OUTSIDE LOOKS DAMN GOOD.. WHAT DO YOU THINK..
    I WEAR IT TO WORK ALL THE TIME.
    MY BF THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER PIECE I BOUGHT FROM THE CHANEL SHOP !!!! HE WAS LIKE WHEN DID YOU GET THAT AND HOW MUCH DID IT COST .. LOL
    I HOPE I DID NOT BREAK THE RULES- THIS WAS TOO CUTE NOT TO SHARE- A VERY THOUGHTFUL GIFT

DSC00055.JPG DSC00055_edited.JPG DSC00056.JPG DSC00057.JPG
  2. Aww, how sweet of your dd what a lovely gift x

3. aww you have a thoughtful daughter! This is very cute!

4. That is SO sweet and SO stylish; kudos to her!!

5. what a sweet and thoughtful daughter you have. your gift looks great. wear it proud. :smile:

6. How sweet of your daughter! She's very creative and did a great job :biggrin:

7. What a great idea! I want one!

8. she did a nice job! sweet girl.

9. aw, that's so sweet of dd...thanks for sharing....:girlsigh:

10. That's so thoughtful and sweet of your daughter! :heart:
    10 years old and already such a creative designer!
    Karl Lagerfeld......move over! :wlae:

11. ^LOL!!!

it's so cute!!!what a lovely daughter u have;)

12. awww...what a sweet and thoughtful daughter you have!

13. How adorable!!! I want her to make me one! :p

14. That is very cute! What a nice daughter!

15. so cute :love: