A very painful day that was brightened with a Magenta Day!

1. Woohoo my Magenta Day arrived! Finally own some Magenta! :yahoo: I have been in awe of this color forever.

I had my 4 wisdom teeth taken out today and had to be put to sleep but when I got home there was a note from my local post office that they tried to deliver my Magenta Day. Of course me being completely doped up I told my boyfriend that he had to go pick it up for me. He actually had no idea I bought another BBag but he couldn't be mad at me when I looked like a chipmunk. [​IMG] He brought it home for me and just gave me a "your are crazy" glare. It is beautiful! Can't wait to wear it, even though it might be a couple days after healing. After sleeping the whole day I finally was able to have enough energy to get up and take some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It definitely put a smile on my very sore mouth. :smile:
    Hopefully I typed okay because I am still a little out of it from my pain medicines. :confused1:

2. Balenciaga Spirit ~ Congarts and hope you feel better soon..I know How painful that is..:love:

3. ouchie! I hope you are feeling better soon, wisdom teeth are such a pain!

That is a gorgeous bag!!! :drool:

4. Well, I'm glad you kept your Aqua City to keep your AMAZING Magenta Day company!!!!! I hope you feel a little better than you did earlier today when we talked. CONGRATS!!!!:yahoo:

5. Kristen : Congrats for ur new magenta day bag....u will love her for sure as i have recently got my magenta twiggy too and i can't help touchin the bag and the leather is TDF.....I guess it's kinda of worthwhile too after seein ur new bag, it could have cure ur wisdom tooth pain...hehehehe

6. Haha, I was so loopy when we spoke. That was right when I got home and was still feeling the anesthesia big time. My boyfriend told me about all the funny stuff I was saying. Thanks again for knocking some sense into me! I would have been very sad to part with my Aqua.

7. I can empathize about the wisdom teeth - ouch! However, what a nice consolation prize to have this beautiful magenta waiting for you.

8. Ouch!! But what a nice surprise to gaze at!

9. Nice surprise. Congrats.:yahoo: I hope you feel better soon.:heart:

10. She's beautiful!!:love: Congrats Kirsten!:yes: Hope you feel better soon!:heart:

11. She's gorgeous Kirsten:love: !! I hope you feel better.:flowers:

12. Stunning color! Congrats :yahoo: and feel better soon.

13. I'm glad you got such a beautiful bag to brighten up your day! Do what I do and put all your sicky stuff in it and keep it on the couch with you while you recouperate. ;)

14. Another gergeous magenta to brighten up my rainy day ! :yahoo: she is a rare beauty kirsten, big gratz , i hope ur feeling better now hun :heart:

15. Your magenta Day is just my Holy Grail:I hate you!!!!:p
    Congrats she's a beauty!!I still jealous,but I'm truly happy for you!