a very disappointed experience with chanel... I am still awaiting for my bag.

My god !!! I would be soooo furious!! Hope you get this all sorted out. What a mess. They should give you some kind of gift voucher to make up for your loss in exchange rate plus putting you through soooooo much stress... I really feel so sorry for you.

I received my bag today.

there is a tiny dot of paint came off on the bag.. I phoned up the sales.. she said she personally checked the bag before shipped out and from her attitude. I dont think she will offer anymore exchange. she told me i could either send back the bag and refund everything..

She told me she got nothing to do with bank charge and i have to contact my bank. ( but if she wasnt making the mistake. iw ont be charge that much on fee)

and regards to shipping.. she told me they paid around $500 for shipping because i returned the bag once.. but i mean thats nothing to do with me.. if they sent me the right bag at the first time, it wont be happening and I cant see any reason she put everything back onto me..

anyway i really want to exchange but I cant be bother this time since I dont want to deal with her anymore... and i dont want to be charge another fee on credit card

P.S. the bag comes with no box...

Attachments

• DSC00710.JPG
    DSC00710.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 35
ChloeSS, aww, so sorry this had to happen to you... On the bright side, the metallic reissue is a hot commodity. I have the dark silver too and get tons of compliments on it. They're so hard to find that it may be ok to keep if the flaws are minor.

Sorry to hear of all the drama with this SA. Your bag is great though. Maybe you could call the 800 Chanel number and ask to speak to someone at a much higher level and try to get it resolved....:confused1:

Glad that you finally receive the bag. However, do you wou really in love your bag even with the tiny mark & the long unhappy history with it? IMO, I would check from other stores if there's any more available. It is rare not getting the box. Otherwise, I think the S/S 08 will have the siliver reissue again (not sure it's dark or light silver, but it's been dark silver for 2 seasons already). It could be more expensive than now, but you can get to the WL ASAP. Good Luck!

I really want to exchange to a perfect one but my one issue is everytime they charge on my card, i am getting a 2 % sub-charge on it.. and perviously they've charged 3 times on my card... and I am sorting with my CC company for around 200USD fee involved. so.. the if I exchange again or shop at somewhere else again.. I am going to incurred more and more fee..

Now .. for the bag + fee + shipping it is already around 400USD more expensive than retail....ai.. tough choice