A very different Balenciaga bag that I got 4 years ago. Take a look!!! :)

1. This was actually the very first Balenciaga bag that I got. It was from Barney's and was purchased back in 2003. As you can see I still have the tag on it and only have worn it about 3x. It was $559 on sale down from $925. Sorry it's a tad dusty, it's been in my closet for awhile unworn. Anyway I don't even know if anyone else has this bag or what it is called, but I thought I would share pictures with you :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. How neat! I have never seen one like it. Thanks for sharing!

3. Its incredible! I hope that you are going to take it out and wear it more now?

4. I have no idea what the name of the bag is, but it looks really great on! Enjoy!!

5. CUTE!!! I've never seen this style before...I love the non-moto B-bags. :heart:

6. to be honest, I've never liked any of the non-motorcycle line bags... but this one I'm actually ok with... so its coming out of the closet now?

7. ^I feel the same as addicted ali - never been a fan of the non-moto's...I wasn't sure about this one when I saw the first few pics, but when I saw it on the body it does look great! I think she deserves a wipe down and put her back in your in-crowd in your wardrobe!

8. ITA - crazy use of hardware!! i like the fact this brand experiements and i think that's a really unique funky bag - a non b-bag b-bag, KWIM? very cool...

9. Me too, not really a big fans of non motorcycle line bags, but this bag looks great on you...

10. How neat! It's a beautiful bag!

11. I remember those! Neat

12. wow. wer'e going to have to start a TPF museum. thanks for sharing that!

13. Yeah all my Balenciagas are Moto bags except for this one. After I took these photos I actually made the strap longer and it looks even better. I may wear it out. We'll see..... ;)

14. ITA! :tup:

15. I like it too! Its black, right? I think its funny you still have the tag on it. I've done that before, leave the tag tucked in, just in case.........