A ticket for Jessica

1. Jessica Alba is cute and all, but that doesn't mean Miss Thang gets off easy!
    [​IMG]
    Tinted windows and missing license plates got the luscious cover girl pulled over yesterday while she was driving back from a gym session. Her excuse for the dark windows? -- keeping away the prying eyes of paps! A girl needs her privacy!

While the po-po has no record of a ticket being processed, sources on the scene claim they definitely saw the officer hand Alba a citation!

Maybe it was just his phone number... Can't blame the guy for trying...

source: TMZ.COM

2. I don't know why you wouldn't have a licence plate - celeb or non-celeb. At least it wasn't a DUI.

3. i noticed when watching Cribs that a lot of celebs don't have plates on their cars for some reason. i never really understood why. and i also can't blame her for having superdark windows.

4. It's illegal to not have a license plate.

5. I love jessica alba. She's so beautiful and all, but I don't think anyone should get off just because they are pretty or famous....a ticket wouldn't break the bank for her anyway...

6. ^^ I agree. Maybe she was given a warning to get it fixed or next time she would get a ticket.

7. Maybe if she used her "hotness" on the cop she could have gotten off ticket free but I understand she doesn't want to do that any more.