A Theme Emerges - my (outofcontrol) Collection

1. I was inspired by SunSpark's Then and Now pics to take some new family shots of my babies :love:

When I bought my first ever bbag (05 Black City) this is what my collection looked liked:

Here is the current group:

2. The 05 group, my most coveted from top to bottom :heart: :heart: :heart: :

Magenta Work
    Apple First

Black City
    Pewter First
    Turquoise Coin Purse
  3. and my 06s:

Grenat Work
    Rouille City
    Cornflower Oval
  4. WOW!!! What a STUNNING collection you have!!! :love::love::love: You didn't keep any Chloe's???
  5. Thank you :cutesy:

I sold all my Paddingtons (OMG, I think I had like 10 at one point, just trying to find the "right one" and --- that turned out to be a Bal, LOL).

I did keep my 04 Cognac Python that I love wildly. :yes:
  6. Hmmm, looks like you got rid of your Chloes! :smile: I still have a few Chloes that I love, but I have to be in just the right mood to carry a heavy bag! A bbag is a no-brainer. It's good no matter what mood I'm in. :upsidedown:
  7. oh!!! there is no such thing as out of control when it comes to handbags!!!!!

you have a gorgeous collection! congrats!!!!
  8. Your paddington collection was awesome!! But am loving all your current Bals!! Especially the pewter first and apple first!
  9. i LOVE your current collection...
    a great mix of brights and neutrals...
    and that drool-worthy pewter first...i'm so glad you got it!!
  10. wow! what a transformation. interesting how paddingtons are on the heavy side forbags, and bal bags are the lightest!
  11. All of your bags are gorgeous!!! Lucky lady!!!
  12. Amazing collection! :tup: My faves are the magenta Work and the cornflower Oval.
    I love your Silverado, it's the best color/leather. droooooool.
  13. Great collection.
  14. My Chloes were really wonderful to hold and pet but when it came to carrying them, the size was awkward and the weight was prohibitive. And I kept smacking that half pound lock into stufff, like my dining room table, and my car :push: and my CHIN!! :bagslap:

But that first bbag was like heaven :tender: and the 05 leather turned me into a junkie fast!!
  15. Fabulous!!!!!! I have a couple Paddys I've been hanging on to....they've become my 'rainy day' bag LOL And 1 LV bag is lingering!