A thank you & a "little something"

I forgot this pic of Elan.....and see how successful I've been keeping the cats off the couch? That's Leo in the background....lounging!

Attachments

• Kelan1.jpg
    Kelan1.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 67
Rose....it's really a terrific bag! It can hold quite a bit actually. I can put my compact wallet, keys, cell, lipstick, gum and some bits and pieces inside and it's great. Doesn't bulk out and everything fits nicely! This girl is GOING places......

D...you look absolutely stunning! Congratulations on your new bag! Secondly, you yourself embody all those wonderful qualities you mentioned. You are such a gem and so helpful and supportive--you were just too kind in helping me go through my Vert Anis crisis. :sad: I am looking forward to meeting up on Friday! Bring one of your beauties with you!!!:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

:smile:Wow, I love the Kelly Elan SO MUCH. Yours is just perfect :heart: :heart: :heart: and it looks just wonderful on you!! Congratulations on this amazing piece.
I have been begging my manager to try to order me one, but she had no clue what I was talking about......I even brought in pics to try to show her what I meant, but I am not sure it worked at all, :sad: .

Oh - what a wonderful purchase! I think it looks great on you! Congrats!

And - I love this forum too! I've met some wonderful fellow friends and addicts here. That alone will carry me for a lifetime!