A Tale of Two Bal's (or My New Black City!!!)

Holy Cow! Your bag is gorgeous.........the leather is perfect. Congratulations. That's so funny how you ended up getting a '05 after all, without even knowing it! Congrats!!!!

I knew the second I opened the box this bag was a KEEPER!!

It didn't even occur to me to check the year, I assumed it was an 07. I have no idea how my SA found this bag-- they don't even carry Balenciaga's at my NM but some how got word of this in BH.

I am SOO THRILLED!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You *lucky* girl!!

I don't know all the history on the B-Bags.. but it sure sounds like you've been blessed with amazing luck!! Congratulations!!!

The leather looks delicious!! Wow!!! I love it. Enjoy girlfriend!!! :yahoo:

I knew the second I opened the box this bag was a KEEPER!!

It didn't even occur to me to check the year, I assumed it was an 07. I have no idea how my SA found this bag-- they don't even carry Balenciaga's at my NM but some how got word of this in BH.

I am SOO THRILLED!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

OMG!! OMFG!!! CONGRATS D!!!!! Isn't it great when things work out like this in life?? :yahoo: heehee.. I told you that you would find your perfect black city! That is awesome that you scored a BNWT 05!! The leather is seriously TDF! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Have you taken her out on her first outing yet?

Thank you for all your wonderful help and supprt!! :flowers:

I was stressing this bag purchase like crazy :roflmfao:

You betcha I took her out :party:

To a wine tasting bar and sushi :P

I couldn't stop petting her :sweatdrop:

OMG!! OMFG!!! CONGRATS D!!!!! Isn't it great when things work out like this in life?? :yahoo: heehee.. I told you that you would find your perfect black city! That is awesome that you scored a BNWT 05!! The leather is seriously TDF! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!! Have you taken her out on her first outing yet?

Thank you for all your wonderful help and supprt!! :flowers:

I was stressing this bag purchase like crazy :roflmfao:

You betcha I took her out :party:

To a wine tasting bar and sushi :P

I couldn't stop petting her :sweatdrop:

heehe.. again my pleasure! Thank you for giving me an opportunity to talk my passion - bbags! :yahoo: lol.. wow I'm so jealous - wine and sushi?? YUM!!!

I'm so happy that this was a SUPER ending to your search and that you love her so much!!!

Thanks again, gals!!!

After our discussion on the 05 v 06 leather, I was set on the 05. Then the pre-loved bag slipped through my fingers and I was so disappointed. The 06 bag was so dry. :sad:

I am still giddy over this bag :lol::lol::lol:

Well, NO WONDER the leather is so amazing!! I am SOOOOOO happy for you, seriously. It's so great to hear these success stories, especially when it's by chance! Have fun with your new 05!!

Wow, what a story. The difference in the leather between the two bag is immediately obvious. I can't even believe that you were able to score a brand new 05 bag. That is CRAZY good luck. A super congratulations!!