A Tale of Seven Cities *lots of pics*

1. I was bored today, so I decided to get out all my bags (7 cities) and photograph them in different combinations. For some strange reason, it is so soothing to me to look at all these bright pics. I also photographed them to show the difference in certain colors.

I also decided to take pics as my way of telling myself that this is IT for awhile now. Looking at the pics shows me how many bags I have. No more bags. I need to enjoy these.

These first 5 pics are all the colors together:
    rouge VIF
    vert gazon
    aquamarine
    cornflower
    anthracite
    black 05
    lilac 06

bbag family1.jpg bbag family 7.jpg pile of bbags.jpg row of bags.jpg stack of bags.jpg
  2. Lizz, love your collection. Im so jelous right now. VG, anthra and aqua marine look HOT!!

3. I did a comparison of anthra and black. The lone bag is anthra. I love this bag and this color!

anthra 2.jpg anthra black.jpg anthra black close up.jpg anthra cornflower.jpg anthra cornflower aqua.jpg
  4. What a gorgeous rainbow of bags. TDF!! Thanks for sharing!

5. Oh Lizz these pics made me swoon! Such beautiful arrangements and bags. I Love Anthratoo.

6. .

anthra cornflower aqua lilac.jpg anthra green.jpg aqua cornflower.jpg aqua cornflower anthra lilac.jpg aqua cornflower anthra.jpg
  7. Thanks for the great pics Lizz - you have a lovely collection! :nuts: :love:

My favourite is the Anthracite - I have a Flat Messenger in that colour and I love it :heart:

8. The lone bbag is my 05 black city.:love:

black city.jpg cornflower lilac aqua.jpg red aqua green.jpg red green.jpg rouge VIF lilac cornflower.jpg
  9. Ooops, duplicate post. Sorry. I didn't think they showed up the first time.

black city.jpg cornflower lilac aqua.jpg red aqua green.jpg red green.jpg rouge VIF lilac cornflower.jpg
  10. WOW, gorgeousss!!!

11. Last one. The dark bag is my black.

rouge VIF vert gazon black.jpg
  12. What A Wonderful Collection!!
    Love Your Anthra!!

13. so jealous! Love the collection!

14. Gorgeous collection! Enjoy it!

15. Wow! I only have one BBag. A black one and I LOVE it!! If I keep seeing all or your GORGEOUS collections, I might have to get a few more. In bright colors, they are so BEAUTIFUL!!!