A sweet RESOLUTION !!! READ ON!!!

1. Ladies,

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:today Paypal finally reversed the claim - but not the full amount - there is actually $16.00 missing I"m not sure why though? Anyone know? I'm SO RELIEVED!!!!!

The seller opened her OWN dispute w/ paypal and contacted the seller.
    The purse was given to her as a gift and her friend bought it off eBay.
    I've been receiving all of these emails from her and her friend requesting I send them back the bag - now they are sorry. ... but she "sweared" it was real until I had to spend $35.00 to mypoupette plus $17.00 to ship it back.
    She wants me to cooperate and to send her the information I used from mypoupette. How can you act so ridiculous and then ASK for a favor!!!!
    Crazy isn't it? I'm contemplating charging HER for all my fees and then sending her the nonauthentication documents. Feedback has not been exchanged - she swears she didn't know that it was fake. I knew as soon as I saw it from the quality that it was - you guys agreed. How could you not know "quality".

And and and...for the sweet part...see my other post!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP LADIES! I can't thank each and everyone of you who helped me through this stressful situation.
    I truly appreciate your answering my emails and your support.:roflmfao:
    This community is simply the best! I was so nervous but you showed me the right way to correct this auction and I am just so thankful to you all.

2. I'm so happy you got your money back!!! What a great ending!!! And the seller is on acid...don't cooperate with her!! What a weirdo.

3. I'm so glad things worked out for you!! :yahoo:

4. That seller is insane. What nerve. Congrats. You must be so relieved.

5. Yay! I'm glad you got your money back, looks like everything is back to normal for you. I would DEFINITELY charge her your fees if she wants a copy of the mypoupette report.

6. :yahoo: :yahoo: Yay kooba girl!!! Geez..How long has this whole ordeal been going on???? Soooo glad everything's OK...Thanx God you got your $$ back!!! So what are you buying next? :graucho:

7. Hooray!!! This calls for a celebration! :drinkup: So glad it worked out lovekoobabags!!