A successful day of L.A.M.B. hunting!

1. So after getting the bad news that my plazatoo.com cheetah Carlisle order was not filled due to sell out, I headed out to Off 5th!

I was expecting a rather large display based on what the other ladies have reported, but it was just one table. Unfortunately, they all had those security locks on them, so I couldn't try on. I was going through all the various styles, though, and I guess I set off the alarm! An SA came over and offered to help me out. I had called the night before to put a lipstick Carlisle on hold, and she told me she was the one who helped me and she had it behind the checkout counter.

I was so excited to finally get to see all these bags IRL! The selection wasn't great, but most of the various styles were represented. No lipstick bags, but they had a lot of the cheetah bags, and rasta bags. Mostly one or 2 of each style. I ended up getting the rasta esquivel, and putting the cheetah carlisle on hold for tomorrow. She wouldn't let me use 2 30% off coupons at once, but said I could come back tomorrow. There was a cheetah clutch wallet and the smaller wallet in saddle, but I decided I'd rather get a bag than a wallet.

The lipstick Carlisle she had on hold was actually a mandeville. I was torn between that and the rasta esquivel, but went with the esquivel. I really don't carry a lot of stuff, so don't need quite so much storage space! The ironic thing is when I first discovered L.A.M.B. bags, I didn't like the rasta at all! But it really grew on me after looking at all the bags you ladies have!

When I got home, the lipstick marley hill I got off eBay had arrived! Needless to say, I'm in L.A.M.B. heaven right now!

2. congrats! i cant wait to see pics! and what a sweet SA that helped you...letting you hold it for another day to use the other coupon!

3. Congrats on starting your l.a.m.b. family! :balloon:

4. :tup::wlae:

5. YAY!!!! What a great LAMB day! :yahoo:

:woohoo: PICS**PICS**PICS**PICS**!!!

6. Congrats!!:yahoo:

7. Congratulations! You really do have to see these bags in person to get a good idea of how beautiful they truly are. I never liked the Rasta until I saw it in person and once I did, boy was I smitten! ;)

Can't wait to see pics and WELCOME TO THE LAMB FAMILY!!!! :woohoo:

8. yaaaay! don't you just LOVE the rasta?? :love:

9. congrats on your bags!! can't wait for picturessss..
    and thank you for looking out for me.. :yes:

10. Needless to say, SO was slightly appalled with my haul! He called just as I was playing with my bags, and said I sounded like I was drunk! I guess bags are my drug!!

I'm still debating on that cheetah Carlisle I have on hold. I'm thinking of possibly getting the rasta Carlisle instead and returning the rasta esquivel. The esquivel is a little larger than what I'm used to carrying. Oh decisions, decisions!!!! I guess I could just get them all, and play with them all weekend till I decide!

SO was happy to hear that I've switched to a less expensive line. He just got me a $1500 Burberry for our anniversary last November, and even Coach bags are more expensive. But, I'm finding that the L.A.M.B. bags are so much more stylish and fresh than the traditional designers.

OK, picture taking time!

I'll take pics now and post them.

11. Congrats you have great taste! But I guess I'm kind of biased since I have both those bags. The Marley Hill is super great isn't it? I'm breaking out my Rasta Marley tomorrow when I head down to Off 5th!

12. Congrats on your new LAMBies! Can't wait to see pics.

13. The pics wouldn't load right yesterday, so I'll try again tomorrow.

I ran to the local NR and they had a ton of LS bags, about one or two of each style, so I got to see all the other styles they didn't have at Off 5th. The oxford is REALLY heavy! I didn't end up getting anything there, but I did run back to Off 5th for my 30% off the cheetah Carlisle!! They had a LS Carlisle at NR, but I have a marley hill in LS already and wanted to get at least one in every pattern before I start duplicating patterns.

Now, I'd really like either a saddle/LS clutch wallet or LS morant, then I'll be done, really!!!!

14. hey bagaholic, bentley4bags is looking for a lipstick carlisle. I'm not sure if she already found one but send her a pm!

15. Thank you so much for you help...your a darling...I just hope it is still there when I call.:tup: