A stranger sniffed my Chloe today!

1. :lol: So, I was at my husband's indoor soccer game - the absolute last place you would expect to meet a fellow purse lover - and had my whiskey Paddy sitting on the bench next to me. This woman walks by and says, "Oh my gosh, is that a Chloe? Can I touch it?" She then lovingly caressed the padlock. She said Chloe was her fav and then asked if she could smell it!! :shocked: I think I said, "Sure", as I was taken by surprise, and, sure enough, she bent down and sniffed my Paddy! The best part was that her husband came walking up just at that point and said, with disgust, "Did you just smell her purse?" :lol: :lol:

Anyway, it was pretty cute and a little weird. Anyone every have someone ask if they can smell your bag??

2. umm no. hahah how random though. her husband must have been emabressed. maybe she is a recovering bag addict and this is her getting her fix.. teehee

3. O_O she sniffed it?!

4. Yes, she actually bent over and put her nose to it - a few times.

5. LMAO, that's one of the funniest things i've ever heard, i think i would have fallen over :roflmfao:

6. lol :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. Wow that was weird!!!!! What else did she do?

8. rofl! I do that when trying on bags- the smell of leather is an important factor when purchaseing for me... that and synthetic leathers are pretty good now, but they can never match the scent. :lol: but I've never sniffed another woman's bag.

9. lol that's a cute story.

10. I love that! My mom totally does that when she gets near leather purses in a department store. Now to my horror I've found myself doing it occasionally too :biggrin:

11. I only sniff my bags. Maybe I should start sniffing other's bags?! :roflmfao:

12. bf's sis-in-law actually sniffed my hype back last christmas to check that my leather was real... i was so pissed....

13. LOL I can't imagine asking a stranger that! That's pretty funny!

14. Hahaha. It's kind of like on Sex and the City when Carrie sniffs Samantha's fake Fendi.

15. Well, I've never asked someone if I coulf sniff their bag but I do like to sniff my own bags, haha....It smells so great. The first few times my husband always asked what the hell am I doing, but now, he just gives me the-you're-weird-look at me and let me be :p