A shoe addict's little Loubie+ collection

shoeaddict1979 said:
Next up, the Activa Whip in ivory leather and roccia python. And so started my love affair with roccia python ... which has since dwindled after realising that you just can't stop that beautiful roccia python from turning yellow with age, no matter how lovingly you store it and keep it away from the light and air. I've only worn these once ... really need to get some more mileage out of them before it's too late!

this is an ansolutely ridiculous shoe!! ❤❤❤

Well, so much for my self-imposed ban. But when the world's most comfortable and versatile wedge turned up in the very easy to wear 70mm heel at a reasonable price, how could I resist? These are going to be a worn out wardrobe staple for sure.
I present the Miss Boxe 70 in tan leather.

Attachments

• MissBoxe_70_brown.jpg
    MissBoxe_70_brown.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 187
Thanks Lavenderduckiez, Christchrist and Baby_ann13.

And here's another pair of Simple 85s in black patent. Not very exciting and have another pair already, but felt the need to include for completeness' sake. So classic and comfortable for work.

And now, except for one last UHG that, if it appears, shall be snapped up whatever the consequences, it is time to cease my relentless Louboutin pursuit and release myself from the grip of obsession! :sos:Time to start being happy with what I already have. Time to start wearing some of these beautiful shoes that haven't even been christened yet. Time to dig myself out of the frightening debt hole created by my shoe obsession and start to take control of my financial future!:banned:

:amuse:

while you've already cheated [lol] good luck on your journey!

Well, so much for my self-imposed ban. But when the world's most comfortable and versatile wedge turned up in the very easy to wear 70mm heel at a reasonable price, how could I resist? These are going to be a worn out wardrobe staple for sure.
I present the Miss Boxe 70 in tan leather.

I'd say that's a good reason to break a ban

Thanks LizzielovesCL, AEGIS, 9distelle, riffraff, Christchrist and PyAri!

I am absolutely hopeless because look what else happened ... the beautiful classic City in my size, brand new and pristine in their box! How is this possible? How could I refuse? :shame: (and these aren't even that UGH I referred to previously, either!).

But a HG nonetheless. These are going to be another great wardrobe staple methinks! Hope I can rock them as well as Amy Adams did in that Leap Year movie.

Attachments

• Louboutin_City.jpg
    Louboutin_City.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 103
Thanks LizzielovesCL, AEGIS, 9distelle, riffraff, Christchrist and PyAri!

I am absolutely hopeless because look what else happened ... the beautiful classic City in my size, brand new and pristine in their box! How is this possible? How could I refuse? :shame: (and these aren't even that UGH I referred to previously, either!).

But a HG nonetheless. These are going to be another great wardrobe staple methinks! Hope I can rock them as well as Amy Adams did in that Leap Year movie.

Get out! I like them. Congrats