A sad time

1. My MIL passed on Sunday after battling cancer on and off for the last 6 years. Very mixed emotions, and some sense of relief that it's over and she is not suffering. It will be a long week.

2. So sorry to hear about your loss. **Hugs**

3. Im so very sorry to hear this. So sorry for your loss, please take care of yourself.

4. I'm very Sorry to hear that, my condolences. But that is true she is in a better place and is no longer suffering. My moms cancer is in remission, I was walking on eggshells a long time with her. I still think about and what to do when that time comes. Once again my condolences

5. So sorry to hear that:sad: Please take care:heart:

6. Our thought are with you and your family at this time. Sorry.

7. My condolenses to you. Sorry about your loss.

8. So sorry to hear your news.:sad:

9. My condolences to you and your family.

10. ((((hugs))))

My condolences to you and your family.

11. *BIG HUGS*
    My condolences to you and your family. I can understand the mixed emotions - that's how I felt when my grandfather passed away last year.

12. My condolences to you and your family.

13. I am very sorry to hear this news. All the best to you and your family.

14. My condolences to you and your family.

15. Very sad news to hear...cancer is such a horrible thing that it really can be a relief that a loved one is no longer suffering from it, even if that means that they are no longer here. Just be sure to remember and cherish the pre-cancer days. Very best wishes to yourself and your family at such a painful and tumultuous time.