a rose for me. where?

1. I was really stupid not buying the legacy shoulder bag in rose before, and now (when the PCE discount is on and i have funds), it's gone. I can't find it anywhere.

anyone seen any at their local stores? i must get one :drool:

2. I've seen them at the Outlets!!

3. :nuts: really? what outlets?

has anyone else seen them?

4. I saw one two weeks ago at the King of Prussia, PA, Plaza store. I saw it in Pond as well.

5. ^^ i just called and they don't have any left ^^

darnit!

6. thanks anyway

anyone else?

7. I see the pink in the satchel on eBay. OMG would I love to find that bag! How did I miss that one:confused1:

8. I loved that rose color and was hoping they'd do an Ali in it, but no luck:crybaby:

9. They were at the San Marcos outlets a few weeks ago, I don't know if they have any left.

10. ^^ thanks for that link ^^

i didn't want to resort to eBay, but i might have to

11. That seller seems to be mad legit! She also seems to be mad high but I guess thats what you get for peace of mind.

12. I am on a ban, but.....ahhhhh:girlsigh:
    The Legacy Shoulder Bag in Rose:heart:

[​IMG]

I want this bag.
    I have to have this bag.
    I must have this bag.
    I will find this bag!
    To be continued...........:graucho:

13. Here's another: I was bidding also, but I'm on the fence between the rose and pond colors. I'm leaning toward pond...feel free to grab these if they're in your price range.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3APIC&viewitem=&item=140132426015&rd=1&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

(**high bidder on this one is also bidding on other legacy shoulder bags in different colors).

Matching wallet also:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140132427897&rd=1&rd=1

Also, seller is on the list of reputable coach sellers on e-bay (posted in different thread)