A Rocker and a Gentlewoman...

1. Let me preface this by saying thank you all so much on my continued quest for the perfect Hermes bag wardrobe. I though myself strictly a Birkin girl but now I find that I can't live on Birkins alone. I finally get that a Birkin is not ideal for every situation! I recently asked your advice on the Kelly. I was also lucky enought to try on first hand a kelly 32 souple, 28 souple and 28 rigide. Much to my surprise, I fell madly in love with the latter! Who would've thunk that I could pull of the most lady-like of Kellys?
    So without further ado, here is my beautiful little 28 Kelly, black box, gold hw!
  2. Gorgeous bag! You look fab!
  3. gorgeous! congrats!
  4. Simply gorgeous! Hey, even Rocker girls dress up (and I think that the rigide kelly looks fab when casually dressed)!!
  5. Rocker, it's the perfect size for you! You look swell.

I have been in exactly your situation: thought myself mostly a birkin gal but I do have one Kelly and that is black box sellier. because a girl cant live on just birkins alone. You sure got it fast and it looks new too!

6. thanks everyone! Yes, I'm not a person that can stand a long wait...I'm like a child in need of instant gratification!
  7. BTW, Last summer I brought my daughter's girlscout troupe to NY to see a play. I think we were waling down fifth or madison avenue and there was a vision of just pure perfection standing in front of us, a gorgeous Asian woman in a silk pucci dress carrying what I think now was a Kelly just like this. I've never seen a more elegant vision. I hope to recreate the look one day.
    Now I have to find that pucci dress!
  8. Love your new Kelly! The two of you look like you belong together!:love:
  9. u look fab RC:yes::tup:
  10. Gorgeous !! And you look fab with it !
    I love the contrast of casual jeans and classy black box.
    Congrats : you ROCK this bag !!!
  11. Gorgeous, you look just wonderful! Enjoy it!
  12. I love your new Kelly! It looks so perfect on you.
  13. It IS perfect on you; it blends with you. Rocker+Gentlewoman=Gwen Stefani, and you are it!
  14. Absolutely gorgeous! Perfection! Love it!
  15. RC: You GOT it! ALREADY!!! You are one versatile rocker babe--you two look perfect together! With the black jeans and Kelly, you are reminding me of some Renee Zelwegger pics from fashion mags! :woohoo: