A revealing reveal!!

I love them Nolia, they are so pretty :love:
I need to get a pair of Maggies in my life!

gorgeous i love them!! shoe twins :love:

Oooh, these are absolutely gorgeous! Congrats on the Maggies. :biggrin: :woohoo:

Beautiful! :happydance: Congrats!

Sexy! Love them...congrats on your first pair!

Congrats! They're lovely on you!

gorgeous!!

OMG! They are gorgeous! :drool:

They look beautiful on you. The more I see these the more I really like them.
Congrats!

MAGGGGGIIIIIEEEESSSSSSS!

I love I love I love! I wish I was still in Ontario so I could see them in person. Congrats Y!

Thank you!! I was hesitant at first thinking I'd hold out for a pair of Pumice Maggies, but I think I'm really liking this patent/suede combo!!

Mod pics!! I still have "residual" tan from the summer. Once it fades, I'm hoping my skin tone will be closer to the Maggie's "nude". These Maggies are an early birthday & Christmas present to myself. I am pretty sure I'm done for the year unless my UGHs pop up somewhere!!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Aaaand the token "Glamorous slip" photo~ :love:

attachment.php

OMG! Those legs of yours are SICK!!! :faint: And those Maggies are just stunning on you! How do you do it?? :P

These are STUNNING! COngratulations!! They look so perfect on you! I have the black ones and now i am thinking i need some nude in my life:smile: These are stunning!! and i love how the metal piece really stands out on these but in a classy way:smile: just a touch of Edge!

omg @ the glamorous slip-i didn't know it had a name...but that is so sexy, you gotta have abs to do that pose haha! i love love these shoes, all of the ladies who own them have looked amazing! congratulations on a fab pair!

:drool: these are hot; congrats!!!

Congrats Nolia, they are gorgeous and look amazing on you!

love them!!! They look amazing on you! Your legs are gorgeous!

Wow, they are great! And you look amazing in them! Congrats! :woohoo:

Wow, those are sooo beautiful! Gongrats!

beautiful!
i want some maggies so bad, so jelly!
congrats

:ty:

OMG! Those legs of yours are SICK!!! :faint: And those Maggies are just stunning on you! How do you do it?? :P

A good camera!! :giggles:

These are STUNNING! COngratulations!! They look so perfect on you! I have the black ones and now i am thinking i need some nude in my life:smile: These are stunning!! and i love how the metal piece really stands out on these but in a classy way:smile: just a touch of Edge!

I had the hardest time deciding between the black and the nude. I have many black pairs so I decided to go with the nude. I'm glad I did, but I will have to admit I am still thinking about the black ones :heart:

omg @ the glamorous slip-i didn't know it had a name...but that is so sexy, you gotta have abs to do that pose haha! i love love these shoes, all of the ladies who own them have looked amazing! congratulations on a fab pair!

I posted my Loubis on facebook and a friend of mine commented on it saying that I look like I had a glamorous fall!! HAHAH. It has been since dubbed the "glamorous slip" shot :lol: