A Reveal and a Question :)

BlueMaude

Mar 8, 2013
Hello TPF friends!! I was hoping for some help identifying the material/type of leather for my new bag.. Introducing my first boy :smile:IMG_1469765516.448226.jpg

I bought her in new condition from a consignment store- but they listed the leather as calfskin, and I saw another listing of what seems like the identical bag and it was listed as lambskin.. Soooo I'm confused ?!! Lol this is a 21 series from 2015.. Anyone have it and know for sure what leather it is??! I'm in love and over the moon btw :smile: thanks for the help friends :smile: xo

Hello TPF friends!! I was hoping for some help identifying the material/type of leather for my new bag.. Introducing my first boy :smile:View attachment 3423963

I bought her in new condition from a consignment store- but they listed the leather as calfskin, and I saw another listing of what seems like the identical bag and it was listed as lambskin.. Soooo I'm confused ?!! Lol this is a 21 series from 2015.. Anyone have it and know for sure what leather it is??! I'm in love and over the moon btw :smile: thanks for the help friends :smile: xo
Sorry I can't help, but it's gorgeous! Big congrats!

Thank you !!! I'm sooooo happy and over the moon !! He's my first boy- i feel like I want 5 more [emoji15] lol!!! Xo
Oh, this is what happened to me. At first I just couldn't find the Boy that made my heart sing. But when I did I fell in love with the style and needed/wanted more Boys! I have 4 now and love them all. Can't wait to see your next Boy! :biggrin:

Chase Amie (blog/youtube/insta) has this I believe and she said it was calf.
This is easily one of the best boys I've ever seen. Congratulations on scoring this on consignment! Where did you find it may I ask?

Chase Amie (blog/youtube/insta) has this I believe and she said it was calf.
This is easily one of the best boys I've ever seen. Congratulations on scoring this on consignment! Where did you find it may I ask?

Isn't it just gorgeous !!??? Still can't believe I have it !! Lol I follow chaseamie on YT but she only has a black lamb boy and a new pink boy but it's Chevron and shiny silver.. are you thinking of another YouTuber ?!! I'd love to know and look her up!!

Isn't it just gorgeous !!??? Still can't believe I have it !! Lol I follow chaseamie on YT but she only has a black lamb boy and a new pink boy but it's Chevron and shiny silver.. are you thinking of about YouTuber ?!! I'd love to know and look her up!!
Oh yes of course- hers is Chevron! My bad! I prefer quilted!
Which consignment store did you score this if I could ask?