A report on the CLs I saw in SF yesterday

1. I was making a return at NM and an exchange at Nordies, so I stopped by their shoe salons to check out what they had in CLs. I made a trip to Barneys since it is in the middle, but I was pressed for time and had to skip Saks. Here are some highlights:

For the Nude lovers: NM has a nude Caracolo. Nude CLs make my heart leap out of my chest, but for some reason this shoe didn't have the same effect on me. I think it was the white zip detail or the cut of the back/side of the heel that turns me off.

For the Anemone/Rolando/Mad Mary fans: Barneys has the Anemone in red and black satin, the Rolando in black patent and red patent and the Mad Mary in beige patent and black patent IIRC.

For those who admire the Bling Bling: Nordies has it in silver. I remember seeing it online on Saks.com in pewter so I was surprised to see how shiny it was in silver. BTW, I am not sure if it is silver or pewter, but I do know that it reflects so much light you need to protect your eyes when looking at it. :supacool:

2. Nice! Thanks for the update.
    I agree about the nude caracolo, I am really not a fan of this style/color combination. I love the caracolo, I have it in red patent, but the nude is just 'eh'.
    I am really loving the Bling Bling lately too.

3. You're welcome. I wanted to mention the ones that people have expressed interest in so that they could find them.

4. What does the caracolo look like?

5. see attachment for caracolo

NMX03KY_mn.jpg
  6. ^ thanks!