a RED BAG is calling me.......

1. I'm sure all you fellow PFer's have an opionon on a red bag.
    I have been wanting one for quite some time but can'tseem to choose.
    I have a black epi speedy 30 and an ivory bowling montaigne pm which I love both dearly. I don't 'buy' too many LV'S , but I think a red bag will complete me.
    I want it for going out, lunches, shopping; I have a 'work bag (work at a lab), SO DON'T USE MY lv's everyday.
    Please give me some advise.
    Hint-I do like the red lockit and alma andI don't think I want another speedy(even though I do love my black one.)
    HELP!!!!!:confused1:

2. how about a red lockit? if you like epi leather. or there's always the vernis pomme which is gorgeous up close

3. oops i already saw u said red lockit :smile: sorry

4. The red lockit is beautiful and one I wouldn't mind owning.
    I need to put a plug in for the Vernis Reade pm in Pomme too; it is so beautiful!

5. I think the red epi is a fabulous color, and the lockit is a good shape. But I'm putting in another vote for the pomme vernis - I have the Brentwood & it's a great size & shape, and can go over the shoulder.

6. What about Roxbury in pomme, dont know if you can still get or Jasmin in Epi

7. The red Lockit is very pretty, or how about a vernis bag in Pomme D'amour?

8. I SHOULD HAVE SAID-I REALLY WANT A HANDHELD AS WELL. vERNIS BRENTWOOD IS VERY NICE-I HAVE THE POMME CLES, BUT I DON'T WANT A SHOULDER BAG. Sorry.
    I am a handheld kind of gal.....

9. I like the red epi montaigne sac and the lockit. Or in pomme, the summit drive since you like handhelds.

10. I vote for the red jasmine !!

11. If you want the best of both worlds, I'd suggest the Epi Montaigne Sac. Simply GORGEOUS!!!

12. A red lockit would be hot!!!

13. I really do love the red lockit, but i actually like the red bucket also. It´s an old style, but i love it in the red colour

14. vernis roxbury in pomme?:drool: i think that would be great for going out and lunches ...

15. I wear a lot of dark clothing and wanted a red bag for that *pop* of color. I bought a Pomme Rosewood and love it. I've gotten many compliments on it as well.