a really bad knockoff coach!! lol

I dont have an ebay account, but I want to make one just to report junk like this. What a shame that someone is making so much $ off of unsuspecting buyers. But really, people should do a little more research into what they are buying.
Also, I cant stand those stupid metal "Coach" keyfobs. Fake trash.

I dont have an ebay account, but I want to make one just to report junk like this. What a shame that someone is making so much $ off of unsuspecting buyers. But really, people should do a little more research into what they are buying.
Also, I cant stand those stupid metal "Coach" keyfobs. Fake trash.
yeah i file a report against all coach bags i know by looking at them that they are fake.

I report Coach fakes all the time. Sometimes they get removed, other times no. One time the auction was already ended and they notified the buyer it was fake. The buyer had already received it (was sending it back of course) and left really nasty feedback to the buyer. I was thrilled!!

I guess I'm not really sure.. I just heard that you're not supposed to directly talk to them about the auction... I think I read it on ebay... somewhere...:shrugs:

Alot of peeps buy things from IOffer and re-sale them on E-bay. I-offer actually has some really good quality knock-offs, especially with Louis Vuitton. I'm wondering if these bags have been replicated or are possibly stolen from a factory in China. I know we do not want to believe it, but alot of designers do have their items made in China. I know a girl who got a Louis Vuitton off of Ioffer and it looks, feels and everything like a real Louis. We even took it into a Louis Vuitton store and compared. Sorry, but no difference!!! She also has bought like 10 Coach bags via Ioffer and again, the quality is outstanding. You still pay about 100.00 or so for a good quality bag though, yet I don't think I could ever do it......it just wouldn't feel right knowing my bag isn't real or stolen.
This Coach bag is pathetic looking though! Looks very plastic and uneven! Yuck