'A Quiet Thing/There Won't Be Trumpets...'

1. still :love: .

I instantly thought of the B. Streisand song

http://www.azlyrics.us/23058

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fclxD6elkCQ

I feel like I've had this bag forever already. It is very strange.

I am (was?... just kidding) a Chloe gal, so I'm still learning the H terms..let's see if I get this description right without referring to the auction.

35cm Birkin Vibrato w/ Box leather & brushed gold hardware.

Photos

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]...

2. More! More! :popcorn:

3. ooooh, looks interesting

4. sounds yummy....more more more!!!!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

and until I figure out how to 'splain my lapse in Chloe-ness to my husband...

[​IMG]:lol:

6. What a GORGEOUS colour combo! Great choice for a first H! :tup:

7. It's beautiful! Congratulations!

8. Thanks! It's amazing... it goes with so many of my shoes/clothes/accesories (I'm an 'Autumn'). It just falls right in line.

I've been looking at H bags off and on for while but this is the only one that I simply could not stop thinking about.

I even had a dream about it, then caved & sent a note to Bagteria the next day. Crazy.:shame:
    I read something about the Hermes piece choosing the person and thought it was a pile of corn propaganda but, in this case, it actually feels true.:upsidedown::lol:

9. that's stunning! Congrats!
    is it my imagination or does it match your curtains too?

10. Fabulous bag! Congratulations!!!!!

11. Fabulous! And your curtains match your bag! Congrats!

12. Laboheme, what a goooood looking Birkin.....love the brushed gold. No wonder you broke into song.....that's a great find!

13. You definitely know your Birkin when you see one :tup: I simply adore it. Such a character! Congrats a big time!
    Matching background and Chloe-disguise :p

14. Congrats!!! What a find!

15. Lovely combination, congratulations .... you can get a Vibrato cleaner (its almost like a small suede block) from your H store if and when the Vibrato needs cleaning/sprucing up