A quick hello from Korea

1. hi ladies,
    for some of you who have been wondering, I've been going crazy because I just moved back to Korea from the US and for the past month or so I've been doing nothing but packing, plane rides, unpacking, etc.etc.etc.
    I start work again from next week so hopefully in about 10 days or so i'll have some time to sit down and browse our forums and read about what everyone has been up to (and what new purchases everyone made ;)).
    See you soon!!!
  2. Aww we have missed you!!! Why did you make the big move back to Korea??
  3. ehi, come back soon!we miss you!!:biggrin::yes:
  4. Hi Jeannie! I didn't know you were moving back to Korea! Hope everything is going well for you there. :smile:
  5. Welcome back!
  6. hey jeannie77, we've missed you! glad, you are back! *hugs* :heart:
  7. hey jeannie!! :yahoo:

i can't say i've missed you since i've been away too :p but congrats on the move and i'm looking forward to seeing you around here again....and you'd better get shopping so u can pick up tons of cute stuff to post in the MP for us :girlsigh:
  8. It's nice to know you're still around:yes:
  9. Hi there - good to know you are well and we will be hearing from you again soon:flowers:
  10. Welcome back! :flowers: Thank goodness for avatar pics- I might remember the name but more likely the visual.

We could have a virtual housewarming in this thread.:idea:
    Have fun setting up and when you're caught up how about some shopping reports from Korea? :yes: You've got a lot of catching up to do here...
  11. ^^^ditto! I recognized the avatar pic right away. That's why I sometimes worry about changing mine. So far they've had my pic though, so no one gets confused:smile:

Welcome back!
  12. Congrats on the move
  13. Nice to see you back, jeannie.
  14. Good to hear from you!
  15. Glad to see your back on the forums.Welcome Back! :yes: