A quick hello and "see you soon" ...and...Sunshine update

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
Hello everyone!!!

I haven't been around much and slow on Sunshine stuff. I am so sorry! I have had so much stuff going on, and I am still behind from when my uncle passed away and then I was on crutches. Slowly catching up, but then taking on more projects...you know how that goes...something's got to get ;)

I am up and around but swamped. Summer and kids...plus I just took on a major new client (I do consulting). I haven't been doing a lot of work, so I really let my office go, I need to get it back to 'fighting shape'. Thank goodness for Ikea ;). So far I have bought and built (yes, all by myself) a new desk/workstation, huge (73 x 73) bookshelf, and a three drawer filing cabinet. I have two more cabinets to build...and then the real fun begins, I have to put everything back...lol...so I will still be mainly MIA for awhile more, but wanted everyone to know I am well, just busy. I will get Sunshine up and running again when things slow down just a bit.

Miss you all :smile: I will pop in when I can, and back to 'normal' soon (I hope). Hugs, Mary

we all know you are probably the most organised member of TPF so im sure you will have everything under control soon enough.
good luck with the furniture and the new client. hope we will see you again soon.